Notary Instruction Course
GET PREPARED TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE JUNE 2nd, 2018 NOTARY PUBLIC STATEWIDE EXAM
THURSDAY EVENINGS 6:10 PM – 9:00 PM
FEB 8th -MAY 31st 2018
Course Instructors: Howard (Jay) Hilker, NP and Wendy Hilker, NP
Learn from instructors who work as full time Notaries in a “store front” Notary Office. Excellent history providing educational training: Developer and Presenter of the following programs: “Behind the Scenes of Business for New and Not So New Notaries”, “Motor Vehicle Transfers in Louisiana”, “Creating Louisiana Business Entities” and “Anatomy of Louisiana Last Will and Testament”
GAIN WEEKLY EXPERIENCE
- DRAFTING FORMS
- RESEARCHING ISSUES
- PRACTICE SCENARIO WRITING
- WORKING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZZES
APPLICANTS FOR THE NOTARY EXAM MUST:
- Be registered to vote in the parish in which you seek commission;
- be a resident citizen or alien of this state;
- not have been convicted of a felony and not been pardoned;
- be able to read, write, speak and be sufficiently knowledgeable of the English language;
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- hold a high school diploma, a diploma for completion of a home study program approved by the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education or a high school equivalency diploma issued after successfully completing the test of General Educational Development.
OUR COURSE OFFERS HANDS ON ACTIVITIES FOR PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT NOTARIES WANTING TO PASS THE LOUISIANA NOTARY PUBLIC STATEWIDE EXAM.
LEARN HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY AND QUICKLY MANEUVER THROUGH THE LOUISIANA CIVIL CODE AND LOUISIANA REVISED STATUTES
BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE LOUISIANA COURT SYSTEM AND THE NOTARY PUBLIC’S ROLE WITHIN THAT SYSTEM
COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF THE PRINCIPLES OF THE LOUISIANA CIVIL CODE AS IT PERTAINS TO NOTARIES.
BECOME FAMILIAR WITH NOTARIAL PRACTICES AND TRANSACTIONS REGULARLY PERFORMED WITHIN THE NOTARY OFFICE.