We clear “No-Insurance” Flags!
Whether you were accidentally flagged or you actually was without insurance, we can remove your flag to clear your driver’s license. We are here to help you Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
In order to be placed in compliance without having to pay a reinstatement fee you must provide one of the following;
- An insurance card, declaration page or policy with an effective date within 1 day from the cancellation date, or
- The registration certificate indicating the vehicle was registered in another state within 10 days from the cancellation date, or
- A bill of sale/trade in document (to include name and address of purchaser), a junked/salvaged receipt, a repossession statement from the lien holder, proof of loss, a statement from the insurance company (vehicle totaled), a statement from the lessor (leasing company) indicating that the vehicle was surrendered to the lessor within 10 days of the cancellation date, or
- If the vehicle is in the owner’s possession and is inoperable and has been inoperable since the date of cancellation, the plate must be surrendered within ten (10) days of the date of the notice.
- There is good news: Cancellations may be reinstated on a vehicle by vehicle basis. However, if all vehicles on a single record are cleared in one (1) day the maximum amount to clear all vehicles will be $500.00.